All Rounder Egg Salad
This salad is super easy and goes with nearly any dish! Also, it transforms any meal to a celebration with its vibrant flavours and colour. An absolute must for food lovers!
- 6 – 8 All Grain® White eggs – Boiled
- 1 punnet green beans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 30g grated parmesan
- 2 cups peas (fresh, tinned or frozen)
- Mixed salad leaves
For the dressing:
- 1 tbs whole grain mustard
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice (optional)
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Double cream natural yogurt
- 1 tbs honey
- Bring the eggs to the boil.
- Steam the peas and beans and set aside.
- Toss the salad onto a large salad bowl or plate.
- Add the beans and peas. Cut the eggs in halve and place on the salad.
- Mix the yogurt, mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper and honey in a jar with lid by shaking vigorously.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and top with fresh avocado, cranberries and grated parmesan. Serve with fresh bread of pasta.