As the founders of the real canola egg we are very proud of this premium product and the health benefits it holds with every bite. After a race I cannot imagine anything more comforting as this egg burger. We even use a nice sriracha sauce to further enhance this great dish.
- 1 x Canola Egg®
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 – 3 Sweet potatoes sliced in wedges
- 1 – 2 tbs olive oil
- Chilli flakes
- Garlic flakes
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- 1 onion sliced
- Balsamic reduction
For the dressing:
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Pick ‘n Pay Dried Italian herbs or any Pick ‘n Pay herb mix
- Low-carb bun or olive ciabatta roll
- 1 tbs Tomato Relish
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Place the sweet potatoes, salt, pepper, chilli flakes, garlic flakes and olive oil into a bag and toss until well mixed. Empty onto a baking tray and bake for 30mins. Until crisp on the outside and tender inside.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, start frying the eggs with some olive oil and balsamic reduction until golden brown. Set aside.
- Also prepare your dressing/dip by mixing the yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, salt pepper and herbs.
- When the potatoes are ready start baking your egg with a little butter.
- Top the bun with sriracha relish, caramelised onion and the fried egg. Serve with Sweet Potato Wedges and Yogurt dressing.