There are few things as comforting and filling as a farm style breakfast. Although there are many variations on this classic breakfast, the following is OUR favourite.
- 2 Large Farmyard Eggs
- Organic free-range sausage
- 1 Tomato
- ½ punnet of mushrooms
- Fresh thyme
- A little butter for frying
- Use a little olive oil to fry the sausage until cooked.
- Cut the tomato in halve and grill in a pan with a dash of olive oil, when soft, season and set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms in slices and grill in the same way as the tomato, add the thyme and seasoning and set aside.
- Fry the eggs with a little butter on low heat.
- Set everything on a plate and serve with a steaming cup of coffee or tea.