One Pot Wonder
There is nothing that makes us happier than a recipe with less than 10 ingredients that tastes deliciously spicy while nourishing body and soul instantaneously. This dish ticks all the boxes and the extra bonus is having only one dish to clean afterwards!
- 4 – 6 Eggs for Africa Eggs
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tin Pick’n Pay Chakalaka (pick your level of hotness)
- 1 tin Pick ‘n Pay mixed beans
- 2x leftover baked potatoes
- 5ml olive oil
- Pinch of salt to season
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees ºC.
- If you do not have any leftover potatoes, cook 2 potatoes (do not remove skin), cut in cubes and set aside.
- Use a splash of olive oil and fry the onion on low heat until tender and golden. Add the chakalaka and beans to the fried onion. Add the potato and mix all together over low heat. Make dents in the mixture. Add the eggs carefully and put the pan inside the oven for plus minus 10mins or until eggs are cooked.
- Enjoy with freshly baked bread.